Pocket Sized Control Head Can Be Mounted Easily Where Space is Limited!
- The Sprinter control head is ergonomically designed and easy to use, especially in "quick response" situations. The backlit control head allows the officer to easily select the light and siren functions.
- The pocket sized control head (same size as a smart phone) can be mounted easily where space is limited.
- The amplifier is also compact with a small footprint and low profile - also ideal where space is limited.
- The entire unit is solidly constructed with the amplifier and control head passing environmental EMC testing.
- As an added bonus the powerful Sprinter is both SAE J1849 and California Title 13 compliant.
- The Sprinter also has increased cooling capabilities and power surge protection ensuring long life!
- Full 100W Output and SAE Sound Pressure Tested/Certified
- Primary Tones: Wail, Yelp, Hi-Lo, Manual
- PA with Built-In Noise Cancelling Microphone with Integrated Volume Control
- Password Protected Volume and Programming Functions
- Programmable Siren Controls including Air Horn
- Vehicle Light Control Buttons
- Radio Rebroadcast
- Park Light Function
- Horn Ring Option
- Backlit Buttons with On/Off Intensity Change
- Built-In 4 Point Screw Mounting System
- Internal REI Coated Control Head
- Externally Accessible 15A Fuse
- Control Head comes with Extension Cable
- Black Powder Coat Painted Aluminum Extrusion
- Control Head: 3.7"L (93.98 mm) x 2.0"H (50.8 mm) x 0.65"D (16.51 mm)
- Amplifier: 7.6"L (193.04 mm) x 3.6"W (91.44 mm) x 2.0"H (50.8 mm)
- Input Voltage 10-15 VDC (negative ground)
- 24 Volt Version Available
- Input Current 10 Amps @ 13.6 VDC
- Output Voltage Maximum 100W @ 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature -30°C to +65°C
- Siren (approx): 4.0 lbs
- Controller (approx): 0.5 lbs
- Compliance: SAE J1849, California Title 13
- 5-Year Warranty