Single XT6 head now available in MultiColor. Flash one solid color and then another solid color instead of having either a single color or split colors. See new model numbers under Models tab.
- Multicolor capability provides two full signals out of one lighthead - No more compromising signal strength and size by splitting a LED lighthead to get two colors*
- Greater signal strength from multicolor allows for increased safety for alerting oncoming motorists*
*See available models under Models tab
- Available in one and two color combinations. Single head module is available in dual colors (see available models under Models tab)
- Clear Lens with Red, Blue, Amber or White LEDs
- Black Bezel/Housing
- Shock Resistant and Weather Protected for Interior and Exterior Use
- Potted Circuit Board
- Synchronized Flash Pattern Between XT Series Lightheads and LED Hide-A-Blasts
- XT6, XT602: 22 Flash Patterns
- XT604: 31 Flash Patterns
- XT6 Available with Rubber Bezel
- ECE65 Compliant in Blue and Amber
- XT6: 6.2" L x 1.3" H x 1.0" D
- XT602(SS): 13" L (without bracket**) x 1.25" H x 2.0" D (330L x 32W x 51D mm)
- XT604: 25" L (without bracket**) x 1.25" H x 2.0" D (635L x 32W x 51D mm)
- XT602, XT604: Mounting bracket included.
- 12/24 Volt
- 5-Year Warranty on LED Modules
- Amber and Red LEDs meet SAE J595, Class I specifications.
- Blue/Blue XT6 LEDs meet SAE J595, Class 1 when operating in simultaneous flash mode.